protocols.io for startups
We understand the financial constraints of young biotechs and other research-intensive startups. At the same time, it is important to establish early on the best practices around organizing and collaborating on development of research protocols that are central to the company's success.
In light of this, we offer our Startup Program that provides a full protocols.io Enterprise industry license at a deeply discounted annual price.
Please see below for the benefits, costs, eligibility, and application details.
- Unlimited private workspaces and protocols
- Dedicated customer support
- Customized training (2 virtual workshops per year and unlimited 1-on-1 demos)
- Import of existing protocols
- HIPAA support
- Audit trail and electronic signature for 21 CFR Part 11
- Method development is easy with protocols.io
Tweaking and adopting existing methods is laborious but often unrewarded.
Knowledge around protocol optimization is routinely lost in paper notebooks and poorly reported in published papers.
- Organizing and sharing protocols saves time
By sharing methods on protocols.io in your company or lab, you make sure that knowledge stays with the team, even if the scientist leaves. It also helps to keep the protocols up-to-date and make sure everyone is using the most recent version.
The annual Enterprise cost for startups is $5,000.
The program is meant for companies with:
- 20 or fewer scientists
- Less than $25M in venture capital funding