Explore features of protocols.io platform
A secure platform for developing and sharing reproducible methods.
- Create protocols, documents or collections
- Advanced components for precision and details
- Concurrent editing for teams
- Workspace commenting functionality
- Detailed history with ability to roll back changes
- Shared files and reagent library
- Shared protocol editing options
- Secure file sharing
- Individual and workspace commenting features
- Fully integrated task manager
- Supports any file type
- Granular permissions
- Archiving, auditing, exporting
- Connect to Dropbox, One Drive, Box and more
- Enterprise grade security and back-up
Every new protocol starts out private. You can then choose to keep it private, share it with others, or to make it public.
Run protocols as checklists. Once your experiment is complete, the changes you made are recorded in your File Manager. You can keep your experiments private or share them with others.
Receive a DOI after you publish a protocol. After publication, your protocol is archived with CLOCKSS to ensure longterm preservation of the knowledge.
Girihlet Non-Canonical Genomics
Learn how protocols.io can cleanly organize all your data with an easy-to-use interface.
Seamless OAuth integration and developer API
protocols.io offers multiple APIs with extensive documentation, each for a different purpose. Establishing a uni or bi-directional flow between your website and protocols.io enables your users to access, manage, import, and export their protocols easily from one platform to another.Learn more about the protocols.io API